|Pay in Full||Payment Plan Deposit||*Payment Plan (Six Monthly Payments)||Payment Plan (Sum)|
|**Before January 23||$2,700||$600||$400||$3,000|
|**January 23 – March 23||$3,000||$600||$450||$3,300|
|After March 23||$3,300||$600||$500||$3,600|
|Deposit is non refundable|
- * Make 6 monthly payments during the course of the training.
- ** For the early registration discount, submit both the online application and then the payment (either pay in full or deposit) before the deadline. After you submit your application, we will send you an invoice for the deposit or the full payment, whichever you choose. You must pay the invoice before the early registration deadline in order to get the early registration pricing.
- Other payment options can be discussed on a case-by-case basis with approval of the Director.
- Credit cards payments for early registration are accepted but 3% will be added to the total. Venmo, ApplePay or check are also valid methods of payment.
Other Things To Budget For:
- Student Insurance: $15 (You do not need it if your current insurance already covers your bodywork practice)
- Three Required Books: Approximately $60
- Thai Bodywork Mat (optional but highly recommended): From $140 to $300, depending on your preference. Blue Lotus sells a wide variety of high-quality mats.
- Four Professional Thai Bodywork Sessions (required): From $50 to $130 each
If you are interested in our program, take five minutes and fill out the application. When we receive it, we will call you and give you the opportunity to learn more about the school. If, after our conversation, you are convinced that you would like to enroll, we will send you an invoice or link for you to pay the deposit or the discounted full payment, whichever you choose. By filling out the application, you are not committing yourself to the program, just taking the first step to see if this is the right program for you.
162 CE’s for massage therapists available upon completion of the 200 Hour Training.