200 hour Certification Program
Blue Lotus Thai Healing Studies - 200 Hour Certification
For the past 12 years, Blue Lotus has been training people in Traditional Thai Bodywork. The 200 hour program is a comprehensive program that not only covers the physical practice but everything that supports it.
We explore the basics of its Buddhist roots which informs how a Thai medical practitioner looks at the body, disease and disease causation using Thai element and sen theories. The program also delves into Reusi Dat Ton, an expansive system of self-care including breath practices, meditation, self-massage and much more. Finally, the Blue Lotus training also teaches some of the many physical therapy practices that are a part of this grand and self-contained traditional medical system, grown from the fertile soil and balmy climate of Thailand
200 Hour In-Depth Traditional Thai Bodywork Certification
Part of our decision will be determined by energy and interest around another training this year. The program that began in June filled up. If there are more people who are interested, we might even start another training as soon as October. So, if you want to learn with Blue Lotus, get your application in now and let’s get the ball rolling!
|Pay in Full||Payment Plan Deposit||*Payment Plan (Six Monthly Payments)||Payment Plan (Sum)|
|Deposit is non refundable|
- * Make 6 monthly payments during the course of the training.
- ** The price you pay will be determined based on the date you pay the deposit as laid out in the table above. Once you fill out your application, we will send you a link to pay the deposit.
- If you choose to be on a payment plan, we do monthly auto-debits from your credit card. If you pay-in-full, you can either pay the deposit online (same as payment plan people) and then contact us to pay the balance or just contact us and pay the full amount.
- If you plan to pay in full, you can pay by check or cash, or you can pay with a credit card or PayPal. If you choose to use a credit card or PayPal, there is a 3% fee.
Other Things To Budget For:
- One Book: Approximately $20
- Thai Bodywork Mat (Required): From $140 to $300, depending on your preference. Blue Lotus sells a wide variety of high-quality mats.
- Four Professional Thai Bodywork Sessions: From $50 to $130 each