200 hour Certification Program
The 2024 Training Begins
For the past 14 years, Blue Lotus has been training people in Traditional Thai Bodywork. The 200 hour program is a comprehensive program that not only covers the physical practice but everything that supports it.
We explore the basics of its Buddhist roots which informs how a Thai medical practitioner looks at the body, disease and disease causation using Thai element and sen theories. The program also delves into Reusi Dat Ton, an expansive system of self-care including breath practices, meditation, self-massage and much more. Finally, the Blue Lotus training also teaches some of the many physical therapy practices that are a part of this grand and self-contained traditional medical system, grown from the fertile soil and balmy climate of Thailand.
All that being said, it’s important for you to understand that we are grounded in the physical practice of Thai bodywork.
200 Hour In-Depth Traditional Thai Bodywork Certification
Fill out the no obligation application by clicking the “apply now” link above. We will contact you shortly to discuss the program with you and answer any questions you may have.
|Pay in Full||Payment Plan Deposit||*Payment Plan (Six Monthly Payments)||Payment Plan (Total)|
|**Before March 1||$3000||$600||$450||$3,300|
|**March 1 – May 1||$3,300||$600||$500||$3,600|
|After May 1||$3,600||$600||$550||$3,900|
|Deposit is non-refundable|
- * Make 6 monthly payments during the course of the training.
- ** The price you pay will be determined based on the date you pay the deposit as laid out in the table above. Once you fill out your application, we will send you a link to pay the deposit if you decide to do the program.
- If you choose to be on a payment plan, we do monthly auto-debits from your credit card. If you pay-in-full, you can either pay the deposit online (same as payment plan people) and then contact us to pay the balance.
- If you plan to pay in full, you can pay by check or cash, or you can pay with a credit card or PayPal. If you choose to use a credit card or PayPal, there is a 3% fee (the 3% surcharge is only for people who pay in full using Paypal or a Credit Card).
Other Things To Budget For:
- Two Books: Approximately $20-$30
- Thai Bodywork Mat (Required): From $200 to $400, depending on your preference. Blue Lotus sells a number of high-quality mats (check out the Blue Lotus Store in the above menu).
- Four Professional Thai Bodywork Sessions (2 giving/2 receiving): From $50 to $130 each