Cost of the Trip
The cost for the trip is $2775. Tuition is due in full by December 14th. $500 deposit holds your place. $150 of the deposit is a non-refundable registration fee.
The application process is as follows: Fill out the online application here. Once we receive it, the director will call you to discuss the trip with you. After the discussion, we will send you a paypal link for payment.
- Educational training, transportation for all school related events and lodging. Licensed Massage Therapists will earn 50 CE’s for this trip.
- We include the Chiang Dao trip, visits with local healers like Mor Noi, translators when necessary, the cooking class, the sen line class, the herbal compress class, the farewell dinner and much more.
- All of this as well as the around the clock attention by Paul and his assistant where you will benefit from their extensive experience. Understand that what you are paying for is not just the housing, transportation, education and the like. You are paying for Paul’s experience and knowledge and for opening doors to teachers and places you would probably not find on your own.
What’s not included
- Your plane ticket to and from Thailand
- Food, though often lunches are given at Pichest’s (understand that food is very cheap. We go to a Vegetarian Chinese place for our breakfast soup in the mornings we go study and the cost for a big bowl of noodle soup is 25 baht – less than $1)
- Basic Travel Insurance, which you are required to purchase before you leave.
Amount to budget
We believe that $500-$1000 will be about what you should budget for food, drink and extras. Extras might include laundry, internet, having a camera shop burn a disc for you, Thai massage treatments, and gifts. It just depends how you eat (on the street or in a fancier restaurant), whether you are a shopper or you like to have a few cocktails.
The cost for this trip is very reasonable considering the amount of personal care you will receive, the length of the trip, our experience in Thailand, the amount of experiences we expose you to, and the highly specialized nature of the trip.
What the entire trip might cost you
- Program Cost: $2775
- Airfare: $700-1000
- General Budget (Food, non-school related transport, Bangkok, etc): $700
- Travel Insurance: $100
- Total cost incurred: Approx $5000
Ideas for fundraising
The most important thing is setting your intention — imagining yourself receiving the gift that will allow you to experience this trip. Then, once you are clear, go for it. Talk it up, share your story, swallow your pride, ask for what you want. Do a fundraiser, make it happen! We will do what we can to support you.