THE NEXT STUDENT CLINIC DATES ARE :
- Saturday, September 9 (morning)
- Saturday, September 9 (afternoon)
- Sunday, September 10 (morning)
- Sunday, September 10 (afternoon)
- Saturday, September 30 (morning)
- Saturday, September 30 (afternoon)
- Sunday, October 1 (morning)
- Sunday, October 1 (afternoon)
- Thursday, October 12 (morning)
- Thursday, October 12 (afternoon)
Morning session: 9:45a-11:45a
Afternoon session: 12:00-2:00p
The bodywork clinic that we run is part of our 200 Hour Training. Students give 90 minute Thai treatments in an open, communal environment. A large room with many people giving and receiving is how Thai bodywork is commonly practiced in Thailand.
Another reason that we conduct the clinic in an open room is because an instructor will be present correcting, assisting and making sure that everyone is comfortable and safe. The bodywork is given by students in our seven month program after their fifth month of study and successful completion of all coursework. This allows our students to apply their skills to the general public and provides a way to share this work with people who might otherwise not be able to afford it.
We run two workshop series in Chicago per year, the dates and times offered for our clinic are limited. In the meantime, feel free to get a session from one of the graduates of Blue Lotus. The cost for these sessions may be more reasonable than you think!