Thai Bodywork, A Doorway to Self-Growth and Self-Healing
Thai Bodywork is more than just a physical practice. You may find, like we have, that Thai bodywork is a doorway to a whole world of treasure. When you enter the world of Thai bodywork, you may find that you are touching something much bigger than just another modality or technique
- Thai bodywork opens the door to a culture where touch and massage are a part of everyday life.
- Thai bodywork opens the door to a way of spiritual living based in compassion.
- Thai bodywork opens the door to a world of herbal medicine, both internal and topical based on the healing plants found throughout the tropical country and the world.
- Thai bodywork opens to the door to a practice of mindfulness based in Buddhist mental development.
- Thai bodywork opens the door to a breath and movement practice that has been performed by cave dwelling monks for centuries.
- Thai bodywork opens the door to the Thai culture of music, arts, and of course, food.
- Thai bodywork, at its core, opens the door to personal growth where your healing is it’s purpose. And when the understanding of your own healing journey is embodied, you can share that gift with others who are ready to receive it.